Immediate Position Openings
Compensation: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour starting wage
Employment Type: Full-Time
Family-owned and Operated, Pest Control company seeking a Full-Time Pest Control Service Technician for immediate position opening.
We are a successful South Bay Company that has been in business since 1952. We are looking for a dedicated team member to join us in the Pest Control Industry.
Branch 2 Applicators or Field Rep License a definite plus, however we are willing to train someone who wants to learn this career. Candidates with no experience can obtain information on how to get licensing through this link: http://www.pestboard.ca.gov/howdoi/lic.shtml
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Enjoy paid training while learning from successful professionals
- Company Service Vehicle for business use
- Further your career and earning potential with sales, incentives, promotions and bonuses
- Independent work environment out in the field
- Increase knowledge with paid educational seminars and training
- We offer bonuses, paid Holidays, paid sick leave, commissions and competitive pay for the right candidate
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Establishing new accounts while building lasting relationships
- Be part of a family-owned & operated Company with a strong sense of Team Loyalty
- Solving pest problems with Integrated Pest Management
- Good customer service and communication to educate on services we render, and proper maintenance of their problems
- Route areas include San Mateo County, Contra Costa County, Alameda County, Santa Clara County and Santa Cruz County
- Good management of time in the field
- Must be organized and able to problem solve efficiently
- Good communication skills
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Agriculture Experience a plus but not required
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
CLEAN DMV RECORD REQUIRED
- Drug Free Environment
- Candidate must also be able to successfully pass a background check
This is a full time position Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, plus one Saturday per month. We are looking for someone to be a part of our strong team environment, in a family-oriented atmosphere, with a desire to learn this highly lucrative field.
If you fit the description above then we want to hear from you.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER or EMAIL INFORMATION
Please email your resume or fax us at 408-217-2241.
Questions? Call our Service Manager, RICHARD SERRATO, at 408-420-9619.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- Pest control or agricultural experience helpful, but will train
- Spanish helpful, but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license